Perhaps the combination of the seemingly savory ginger and sweet strawberries might seem like an odd one, but you know how it goes; the cliche of the opposites attract.Prep time: 7 min Cooking time: 1 min Serves: 2
- 1 cup strawberries; fresh or frozen
- 2 cup of any tree nut milk (almond, cashew, coconut) or seed milk (sunflower, hemp)
- 2 tbsp of raw honey or stevia equivalent
- a handful of raw almonds
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp flax seed or flax meal
- Combine strawberries, nut milk, ginger, flax seed, almonds and honey in a blender.
- Blend till either very smooth or somewhat smooth if you like chunks in your smoothie.
- Put on a good posture, drink it and start a great day.