You may not know this but most of my professional life was spent in advertising; as a former strategic planner, my job was to tap into consumer insights, fears and inspirations to deliver a marketing message that will make you buy stuff. I worked on Fortune 500 brands as my clients. And then I got sick, with Hashimoto’s Disease which is an autoimmune disease which destroys the thyroid and my life came to a halt. I refocused; went to a nutrition school, quit my job, detoxified my body and mind from what was making me sick.
I not only reversed the disease, but now I also teach people how to do the same; mainly through lifestyle and dietary changes.
What Made Me Write This eBook
What made me write and compile this ebook is the simple fact that many of us are very confused about food and most of us are very misled about what healthy food really means. Many of the clients say in our first session “I eat really well”, yet they are sick with conditions clearly caused by food.
We buy “low fat” food with the belief and intentions of getting healthy without realizing the amount of sugar and preservatives that are loaded to this food. We don’t realize where catastrophic amounts of sodium (which is largely responsible for strokes) is hiding in the most innocent foods. We buy “whole grain” bread where it is actually made of white processed flour. Food makers and marketers take advantage of FDA’s loopholes and you, the consumer and your health are paying the price for it.
This ebook is intended to educate and empower you so you know exactly what good food means. Don’t let the marketers tell you that; they are in the business of creating monetary wealth, not your health.
This is what you will learn:
- How to read product labels.
- What are the misleading marketing claims that are ruining our health.
- Do terms like “enhanced” and “fortified” mean it’s good for us?
- How to buy bread? Hint “whole grain” on the label means nothing…
- Tricks retailers use to get us to buy more.
- Difference between “natural” and “organic”.
- Where sugar is hiding under 16 different names.
- How many teaspoons is 20 grams of sugar?
- How much sodium is OK per day.
- What are the top super foods.
- How to save time and money on food shopping.
- Which gluten-free brands to get and which to avoid.
- The worse “low fat” foods that are loaded with sugar and preservatives.
- How to buy fish.
- Is decaf a healthy option?
- How marketeers get to your kids (pester power).
- And lots more…
The eBook contains six parts and 75 pages:
- Part 1: How to read product labels
- Part 2: How to select food
- Part 3: Misleading product claims
- Part 4: Misleading marketing
- Part 5: Store tricks
- Part 6: How to save time and money
Here are some preview pages.
Shop well, heal faster.
3 Responses to “How to Food Shop” eBook
MAGDALENA THIS 2 BOOKS SEEM VERY INTERESTED. I WANT BOTH OF IT. BUT I RESEVE THIS E-MAIL TODAY 29 JUNE. SO CAN I STILL ORDER IT TOMORROW 30 JUNE. PLS LET ME KNOW SOON AS YOU CAN.WHAT IS THE AMOUNT IN “R” I STAY IN S.A. THANKS CARIN
Can I still order this at the introductory price?
No, sorry . It’s still very reasonably priced though for what you are getting.