Prep time: 5 min Cooking time: 1 min Serves: 2
- 1 cup berries; fresh or frozen
- 2 cup of any tree nut milk (almond, cashew, coconut) or seed milk (sunflower, hemp)
- 2 tbsp of raw honey or stevia
- 2 tbsp of raw pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seed or flax meal
- Combine berries, nut almond, pumpkin/sunflower seeds, flax seed and honey in a blender.
- Blend till either very smooth or somewhat smooth if you like chunks in your smoothie.
- If you have no one to share it with, take it to work and share it there, it’s too good to keep it all to yourself.
2 Responses to Berry & Pumpkin Seed Kefir Smoothie
this is DAILY over here. Double-fermented kefir (orange peel) blueberries, pineapple, a few cherries and who needs honey in that? Or maybe strawberries and cherries or just one kind. Little mango maybe. Enough frozen fruit and it is ice cream. So much happiness here thanks to your kefir grains.
Thanks for posting. And I’m starting now my quest for the kefir grains.